When the outcome MUST be certain
It’s simple to get started
SureShred is a Mobile Document Shredding Company
- SureShred opened its door in 1994 with 1 Mobile Shredding Truck.
- Since then SureShred has provided its shredding services to over 10,000 Bay Area and Central Valley businesses and individuals.
- They are a local, family owned and operated business working every day to assure that their customers receive only the best, high-quality service at a good value.
What makes SureShred Security different?
- The shredding business is not a complex difficult operation. The end product is a bale of shredded paper headed for a paper mill somewhere in the world.
- Except for the size and through-put, there’s not much difference between shredding trucks. It has to be the service provided to customers by the SureShred staff!
Working to keep our customers … and the survey says
- According to random surveys of 365 of their customers conducted by the American Ratings Company, 98% said they would use SureShred again.
- Of our Container customers with scheduled service, 77 have been with us since before the year 2000.
- 20 customers have been with us since 1994, our first year in business.
Working as a team…
- Providing good service starts with good people and SureShred values their employees. Collectively, they have over 100 years of continuing employment with SureShred – that’s really something with only 9 employees.
- What this means for customers is that they do not have to walk around with our Security Officer showing them where the containers are located.
SureShred has not increased their prices in 20 years …
- How many of your vendors can make this claim? SureShred has been able to do this through cost-effective systems, the equipment they use, and their size.
- For only $96, SureShred will send a Mobile Shredding Truck to your home or business and shred up to 12 file storage boxes. That’s only $8 per box.
- For larger quantities, the price per box actually goes down.
- You are not required to bring your boxes to the truck but material located up or down stairs may require a surcharge. Your material does not need to be in boxes. That’s just how they calibrate their fees.
Working Green …as in paperless
- You will find the green recycling logo on all of SureShred’s competitor websites and they all recycle their shredded paper. However, SureShred has taken the next step and gone paperless.
- “Yes, it is a bit ironic to say we are a paperless shredding service but that’s our commitment to having a lower carbon footprint”, shares Mike Rhoads, SureShred’s President. “Using a cloud based system, all of our jobs are dispatched to our Security Officers and the mobile shredding trucks electronically”.
- At the completion of each SureShred job, a Certificate of Destruction is generated and emailed with the invoice to the customer.
- Besides being good for the environment, it also allows them to shift jobs between trucks with just a mouse click. Throughout the day, they are able to monitor each truck’s route progress on a web based map of their service area.
TREES SAVED EVERYDAY
As a result of recycling shredded documents at the SureShred Plant!
Working with Capacity
- SureShred has a fleet of four Mobile Shredding Trucks plus a cargo van for delivering containers and one older, smaller shredding truck which shreds 1000 pounds per hour, usually assigned to small jobs.
- They have updated their fleet over the years, and for larger jobs, can shred up to 6500 pounds per hour.
SureShred’s facility is located in Hayward near the San Mateo Bridge. It is a perfect location from which to serve the Bay Area.
- With their expansive fleet, there is usually a shredding truck in every part of the Bay Area, two days per week. An Archive customer with 50 boxes or less can quite often get same or next day service.
- The same applies to Scheduled Container customers who may need service before their scheduled date.
- Having their own baler in the plant means that all the Shredding Trucks leave the plant empty every morning. There’s no need to line up at the Recycling Center. This makes the SureShred process more efficient.
- Your material is never out of their control until the baled shredded paper is sealed into shipping containers for transport to a paper mill.
Receive Your First Scheduled Container Service
Call to Schedule Your Delivery Today 888-606-0008 *Some restrictions may apply
Quick Response Form
NOTE: We respect your privacy; Your email or phone number will never be shared or sold to anyone!